Thursday, January 6, 2011

I have been a bad blogger lately. Let's start this new year off with a brand new, information packed post.

The holidays were wonderful. As they always are. I get to have one more Christmas this weekend with the Dallas-based family. Who knew I would be wrapping presents the first weekend in Jan?!

NYE was a success. Tyler and Lilia had us out to their home in Sapulpa and we partied the night away. I went to bed at 6 AM. You read that right, 6 AM. I haven't done that since college, I don't think. I was so tired the next day that I was nauseous. I was horizontal on the couch for most of the day. And I loved it. I woke up refreshed on Sunday and ready to tackle the chore of putting away Christmas decor. I almost got it all accomplished! However, I did fail in ACTUALLY putting the decorations out in the shed. The boxes are still in the West Wing of our cottage.

This week has been somewhat of a blur. Back to a normal work schedule, booooo.

A couple of things on my "Look Forward To" List:

Dallas Christmas with my faveys
My birthday- Jan 22, don't forget it! :)
Cancun- Jan 15-20. Sunshine and 80 degrees, alright by me!

Lilia and her mom, Reyna

Ladies of NYE 2011

I was very proud of my hair that night

This is Patricio. You can call him Patrick. He wasn't my date, but he did have on my dates hat. And I love Patricio.

Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment