Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birthday Shenanigans

I turned 28 this year. Jan 22 to be exact. I was born at halftime of the Dallas Cowboys game. My mom didn't use any drugs. She's obviously crazy.

Red and I returned from Cancun Thursday night, I worked Friday and Sat was my birthday. I like to get as much celebration out of my birthday as possible, so spending a week in Cancun leading up to my birthday wasn't bad at all. I had lunch with the parentals Sat at Compadre's. If you haven't been there, go. Then I went to Home Depot to look at kitchen stuff with them (my mom caught the kitchen on fire, ask her about it!)

After lunch, I went home and rested before getting ready for the big party Red was letting me have at his house. 20 people, tons of food, and one crazy bulldog.
We played flip cup in the garage and Circle of Death in the kitchen area. We popped champagne and shoved 4 girls into a bathroom and laughed. It was perfect. And Billy and Jena gave me a crown. Every birthday girl needs a crown.

Giving Jena a little birthday love

Getting a little birthday love

Jumping in on the boys sorority pose

Fab Foursome

Cute

Wearing my crown


6 years of birthdays together

All the girls at the party

Lovin on Big Ben- Sorry Kristin!

Charlie's Angels- I don't think he would hire us

No comments:

Post a Comment