Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Recap

Sometimes I post weekend recaps to remind myself of what I did. Not that I am so terribly busy that I forget, but at my ripe old age, I like to put into writing what I am doing in life right now so that I can look back and reminisce.

Friday, I spent some time alone. Which I was totally ok with. I went to the mall after work and did some shopping and then watched the OSU game alone. I fell asleep on the couch before the game was over and was up at 7:30 Sat morning to head to Edmond to watch the girlies play soccer.

I forgot my sunglasses, pardon the squint

Allison's self-portrait

Allison taking a picture of my shirt. I was representin' my Pokes

Allison taking our pic

Allison taking a pic of baby Megan's cool animal, pacifier thingy  
Jordyn had to stay home from soccer cause she was puking. She had puked 3 times by 10:30. So we didn't even get to see Erin and Jordy :( But here are some cute pics of Jordyn from the last time I saw her.





Had dinner at Tei Kei's Saturday for a friend's birthday and then headed to the airport to do a pick up at 10:30. Finally got to sleep in on Sunday and ate my first Waffle House ever. So much for cutting out carbs...I ate a blueberry waffle and hashbrowns. And I am not sorry about it. It was the best thing ever.

Let that settle in and then went for a 30 min run. Cleaned the house, cleaned my scary bedroom (see below). I was house-sitting for a week and kept dropping stuff off at my house and leaving it there. This was the end result that I had to deal with on Sunday afternoon.

After cleaning and showering, Elaina and I were ready to host our pre Carrie Underwood dinner for Amanda and Jena. The four gals went to Carrie at the BOk last night. Jena has all those pictures so stay tuned. Carrie played til 11 PM and I don't think I fell asleep til about midnight. 6:30 came awfully early.

Last weekend, a group of us hit the fair and then went to The Max in downtown Tulsa. The Max is a new bar that has all kinds of arcade games. I love Skee Ball and that is where I spent all my tokens.

Billy beats Kyle at Street Fighter

Jena and I and the typical kissy face picture

Tyler and Lilia playing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment