Friday, October 8, 2010

Sinus pressure is making my dark circles worse. I wish I could sit with a hot compress on my face all day.

Nothing really that exciting is going on lately. I have been house/dog sitting this week so I am in between homes. I forgot to pack an essential item of clothing last night when I stopped by my house.

Mooseknuckles beat the reigning kickball champs 5-2 last night. Sweet victory. Let's hope for a Poke victory tonight!

Going to Edmond tomorrow to see the nieces play some soccer. Shopping tonight after work to try and find some cute but comfy shoes to wear in Rome. I would love to not look like a tourist, but that may not happen.

2 weeks until Rome!

I have cut wayyyy back on carbs recently and shed about 8-10 lbs. I really really want some pizza though. I am about to go insane for buttered toast as well.

I promise to take some cute pics of the nieces tomorrow so my next post will be less boring.

Cheers to a good weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment