Thursday, October 14, 2010

Today I got a flu shot. It hurt. Not like I cried it hurt, but it was definitely a "stick" as they call it. And I got sick to my stomach and now my arm kinda hurts. I know I am such a baby, but I don't care. And when people tell me, " I didn't even feel it", I kinda want to punch them. Yes, you did feel a sharp metal object puncture your flesh. Maybe it didn't bother you as much as it does me, but you felt it.


Still staying away from carbs as best I can. The scale says good job. I found a place in Tulsa that sells low-carb bread for around $4.00 a loaf. I think I might get some so I can tackle this craving I am having for a grilled cheese.

Rome is almost here and I have tons to do to prepare. I started making a list. I love lists. You know that.
I will do some shopping this weekend and then I will start packing. Next week is pretty busy with something scheduled almost every night. So I know I need to get a head start so I am not scrambling on Friday night to get stuff packed.

Kickball tonight. We moved to 4th in the rankings. Dinner tomorrow night. Wedding Saturday.

Oh and before I go, let me tell you about my new toys. I got a new Dell hard drive tower since my laptop was stolen. This sucker is fast. I also upgraded to Windows 7. And the best part, went from a 17" monitor to a 23" monitor. Here is the link to the monitor if you wanna see. I could watch movies on this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment