Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Let Panic Set In....

I am leaving for Rome Saturday morning at 7:45. I have a bag in my room waiting to be packed. It is Wednesday at 9:00 AM and I cannot believe I have let myself get this far into the week and not pack. I should be ashamed.
I pretty much know what I am gonna take. Lie #1.
I don't have much to do to prepare. Lie #2.
I can get it all done and not be stressed. Lie #3.

Tonight is the night that I plan to do the bulk of my packing. I am skipping the gym and heading to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things, coming home, putting on lounge clothes, and getting to it. I hope I can get 85% completed tonight.
Are you wondering what I am doing tomorrow that is keeping me from packing? Oktoberfest with the kickball team. It comes once a year and I would like to have some fun before I leave town.
Are you wondering what has been keeping my from packing earlier this week? A boy. And he took me to Michael Bolton Monday night and it was amazing and he admitted that he liked it.
So, tonight my goal is 85%. I can finish the other 15% Thursday after work/before Oktoberfest and Friday after work. Broken down it will probably be 5% Thursday and 10% Friday. I have all Friday night to prepare but I just don't want to wait til the last minute.

Please ignore this neurotic post. I just needed to write it out so I will feel better. But I don't. I have to sit at this desk all day and think of all the stuff I have to do.

I'm going to Rome!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment