Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend Festivities

It's Monday and I am tired from the weekend. Monday's are never fun and I really just wish they didn't exist.

Friday: Had taco salad for lunch at work and it made me feel yucky the rest of the afternoon. I knew it would help if I went to the gym so I hit the elliptical after work and immediately felt rejuvenated!
Went to dinner at Senor Tequila's with Sammi, Joe, Steven, Ryan and our friend Billy. Senor's always shows us a good time!
Joe is moving to New York today and we went to Another Round on Brookside and had a little going away get together for him. He got to see a lot of his friends and we had a great time. I would post some pics but they are all on Sammi's camera. Let's just say I found a motorcycle and took some pics that look a lot like the poses they put my in for my senior pics in 2001.
Saturday we had breakfast at Tally's and then headed out to OKC to relax on the hotel bed before heading out to B. Carter's wedding.
The wedding was beautiful and Brian looked as handsome as he always does. The bride was so excited; it was adorable. Then we hit the reception and eventually made our way to the photo booth. All of my college guy friends were there and it was so good to see them. I really love those guys and I wish we could hang out more often. Delaney, J, Q, Jose made the night totally worth the drive.

Elaina and I at the reception

Delaney and Quentin
Headed home early Saturday morning and made a much needed trip to Target to pick up some work clothes. It has been so hot here that I am trying to find sleeveless tops that I can get away with at the work place. Then hit Reasor's for some groceries and relaxed the rest of the evening. I was in bed before 9 and asleep by 10.
I am babysitting little Abby Upton tonight and she called me yesterday to make sure I was picking her up from school. I promised her I was and told her what time I would be there. To a 3 year old, time is very important :)

No comments:

Post a Comment