Friday, June 19, 2009

Getting Ready for the Weekend

So I slacked a little on my blogging this week. I really didn't have much to say so I thought I would put it all in one big update today.

I had a very busy day in Wednesday. I left from work and went straight to the gym. Did the elliptical for 20 min before boot camp started, then sweated my life away from 6-7 in boot camp, then went home and mowed the lawn. I was pooped by 8:30 when I finished and finally got to eat some dinner. I was thinking Arby's! Then I showered, got in bed with my Sophie dog and read more of New Moon until my eyes slammed shut. I often fall asleep with my book and wake up the next morning and have to un-crinkle my book and find where I left off the night before.
Here is pic of Sophie when she was just a baby.


Last night was kickball and we won 9-2. It was one of our best games and we played like champions! It was hot but I didn't care cause we were winning!
Some of the ladies at work decided to have a taco salad day for lunch today and I am really excited about it. I love mexican food and anytime I can get away with eating I certainly will!
Tonight will be busy: gym after work, shower and then get ready for my roomie's boyfriend's going away party. He is moving to New York so we are gonna have some tears in the house come Monday :(
Saturday is wedding time! My friend from college is getting married in OKC (same place you did Nattie) and I am really excited to go to it. I will get to see a lot of old friends and my roomie Laina is going with me and we are sure to have a good time.
I mailed cards to my brother and my daddy for Father's Day and I am really excited for them to see them. I picked out a very special one for my brother because he is a stay at home daddy to the 3 cutest, sweetest, and funniest little girls I have ever seen. I know I am biased :) And the girls really like music cards so Daddy Bryan got a special music card for the whole house to enjoy. And a Happy Father's Day to my daddy to. Simply said, he is the best in the world and I am the luckiest girl to have a dad the sacrifices and does so much for our family and loves me more than I think I even know. Love you, Dad!
Everyone have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment