Friday, September 14, 2012

Wedding Paper Products

In the land of wedding planning, paper products get a lot of attention. You can go to websites like Wedding Paper Divas and ordered your Save the Dates, invitations, reply cards, info cards, thank you's, etc to all match. While I love the idea of matching, I did not go that route. Since the wedding is 22 days away, I figured it was time to reveal our paper products. And I will post what we paid for those curious minds.

Save the Date: $96.33 (Wedding Paper Divas)

I posted this a while back, but I love it so much I wanted to include it again. I love the colors, the picture, the simplicity of it, and I love that we got a little silly, i.e. (be there. in other words, we're getting married!) We got tons of positive feedback on these.This is a post card so no envelopes were necessary.


Wedding Invitation: $466.92 (Paper Girl, Bixby OK)

I heart these so so much. We went with a really basic design that I found on Wedding Paper Divas and took it to Paper Girl and they created this. I love the simple swirls at the bottom and the fancy font placed in just  a few spots. I think it is easy to read, one of Kyle's main goals in all of our paper products. The reply cards look the same, except they were done in opposite colors: white card with black writing. White shimmer envelopes came with the invitations.

Rehearsal Dinner Invitation: $52 (Paper Girl, Bixby OK)

Let's get retro! I searched Google images of retro bowling designs and sent this over to the lovely ladies at Paper Girl and they made my vision into this adorable invitation. We are having our rehearsal dinner at Dust Bowl Lanes and Lounge and I could not be any more excited. It is going to be fun and relaxed. We chose a hot dog and tator tot bar with ice cream sundaes to finish it off. Bowling not mandatory, but encouraged! We chose yellow envelopes and Mary Lou completed the look by ordering Steelers stamps from Zazzle.

There ya have it. I have been using 3 different designs for thank you cards right now but might be ordering some for the rest of the gifts we receive at the wedding.

The last thing I need to order is ceremony programs. I meet with Steve next week to plan the ceremony and then I can email Paper Girl and start those. I can't decide if I want to do a similar design as the wedding invitations or if I want to pick something completely different.

1 comment:

  1. I love all three of them! I'm going the matching route (easier than thinking of a lot of different designs, ha!) but this way, you got to be creative and have 3 totally different but all so great styles!

    ReplyDelete