Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Whole Lot of Nothing

I keep looking at my blog, thinking I need to blog, but having anything interesting to say. So my favorite thing to do when that happens is update you on the boring, daily stuff that I have experienced.


My mom and I have been to 2 bridal shows in Tulsa. All I will say: I wish I could get back the money I spent on tickets to those.

I am slowly getting things organized at the house. Kyle isn't dirty, he's is just messy. Papers everywhere, pens, iPod headphones, car keys, wallet, you name it- he leaves it out. I stopped at Target last Friday after work and found these little gems:

One slot holds all of our coupons, the other holds bills, and the calendar below will help Kyle stay up to date on all the activities we have planned for the week. It has already come in handy when our minister had to reschedule our premarital counseling and Kyle could look at the calendar and know what we had planned that day.

Last Friday we also planned on seeing the new Batman movie, but Kyle decided he wanted to see it in 3D so we went to see Ted instead (that rhymed). I had a blog post written about the shooting in CO and how I couldn't express eloquently enough my sympathy for those people, but I never posted it. I heard this morning that have been 3 arrests in separate "Dark Knight" incidents. It is scary how many lunatics are out there.

Lauren and Allison competed in another triathlon last Saturday. They are playing in a tennis tourney today. They have already surpassed my athletic ability and they aren't even double digit age.

Henry is getting his bow tie ready for the wedding:



And saving the best for last, happiest of birthdays to Kristin! I wish I was closer so I could celebrate with you...love you!



4 comments:

  1. I've missed you, blogger! Sorry the wedding shows were lame. Your organization is awesome. Can we go to sushi soon? I'll text you when I get back from Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think your Dorthy Perkins white lace dress fits true to size? I am debating on getting it and trying to figure out what size to get. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J.Ryan- Yes, it fits true to size. I recently had my measurements taken for my wedding dress so I followed the Dorothy Perkins size chart. It's a great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca, def text me when you get back and we will make a sushi date happen!

    ReplyDelete