Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cyber Monday Deals

I love online shopping. And usually the only thing keeping me from purchasing everything that I put into my bag is the shipping. But on Cyber Monday, free shipping is often offered with no minimum purchase. Here is what I scored:

ASOS Fuchsia Clutch for $16 and free shipping!

*Gap Lambswool cable sweater for $21
* I actually got the Gap sweater last night after work. They were having 50% off sweaters and I had a $10 reward that was about to expire. $59.95 sweater for $21....ahthankyou! This cable knit, jeggings, and my beloved Steve Madden boots will make the perfect outfit.

I also ordered some cheap jewelry from Forever 21 but it is all sold out now so I can't pull pics from the website. I bought bangles in all different colors (kind of like this) so I can layer them with regular bangles and a watch. I also bought these earrings and tall gray boot socks that will show out of the top of my boots.

I wanted this vest:
Cable knit vest
With a black undershirt and my black skinny belt to tie it all together. So cute. It's on sale online but not in the store so I am just gonna watch it and see if I can get a deal on it after Christmas.
Kyle and I have decided to not buy each other presents this year and save money for a trip for his 30th birthday which he will celebrate in Feb. Although the money should probably be saved for my 30th birthday in Jan of 2013 cause I plan on doing something epic. Yes, I am already thinking of my 30th birthday trip when I am still 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment