Monday, October 10, 2011

Remember Me?

It has been a while since I last blogged. I have plenty to blog about, but haven't been able to find the time, which is rare.

Here is what has been going on with moi:

Work: Ugh. We switched cell phone providers (from Sprint to AT&T) and I was in charge of the whole move. For the entire company. And everyone got new iPhones. Most of these people can fix a $10,000 copier but put a new iPhone in their hand and you would think I handed them a bomb that was about to
detonate.
Just one set of the phones I had to activate


All that is over though, and I can move on to better things. Like blogging and making more Pinterest boards.

Athletics: OSU is on a roll, baby! We are 5-0 going into the game against Texas this weekend.
We lost our flag football game yesterday 46-6. The team has played together for 10 years and never lost a game. Hey, at least we scored one touchdown.

Kyle needed  a pic with my dad's crazy shirt


Food: I made these gems below for Sunday snack. I switched up my sweet routine and turned to something salty. Kyle likes sodium and needed a break from all the cookies.

Pepperoni Rollups: Crescent roll, string cheese, pepperoni served with marinara or ranch

Life: I ran the Warrior Dash with my brother, Erin, Monica and Justin. I'll make this summary about this real simple: I hated it. It wasn't a "dash". More like a slow, painful, slippery uphill trek with some obstacles thrown in. I did like the obstacles and thank goodness I was doing it with fun people.


I have become addicted to bidding on Ebay recently. It all started when I was looking for a classic denim jacket from Gap. And then I found all this other stuff that was super cheap and now I can't stop. I am selling items on there, too to help offset the bargains I find.

Celebrated Sammi's 28th birthday at Mi Cocina, The Mayo Rooftop and Caravan

Jordyn looking blissfully happy while running down a hill

Lauren's colorful soccer attire


Kyle is gone to the Outer Banks for a week long bachelor party. The bachelor doesn't get there until Wednesday but they rented a house for a week so Kyle went early with 2 other guys.

We hit up the Tulsa State Fair and I ate cream cheese on a stick for the first time. It was heavenly.

This week will be spent relaxing, working out, and catching up on tv while Kyle is gone. Headed to Edmond this weekend for some soccer and to watch the OSU game Sat.

I am thinking of making raspberry beer for the ladies to have while we watch the game. And maybe some cheesy bean dip, too.

Random: I wish I lived a life where it was ok to wear these leggings.
Also, if you like pumpkin and warm drinks, please do yourself a favor and have a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment