Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cold Weather

We have had some unusual weather in Tulsa lately. Last Sunday was 90 degrees while I was playing flag football, and today is said 39 degrees when I got in my car to go to work. I have slowly been transitioning some cooler weather items into my closet. I have also been running a newly found Ebay business out of my guest bedroom, but that is for a whole different post.

Kyle and I are headed to Pittsburgh 2 weeks from today and we are going to the Steelers vs Ravens game on Sunday night, in Pittsburgh, outside stadium, right on the river. Chilly? I'd say so. This made me realize that I don't really have much of a warm casual coat to wear to these types of things. So, instead of going shopping and searching for the right jacket, I took the easy way out when Old Navy offered 30% off your online outerwear order today. And thanks to Ebates, I scored 2% cash back on this order.

Here is what I ordered:

Frost Free Shawl Neck Coat
Price: $49 with free shipping

I can always return it for a full refund if I don't like it. But it looks cozy and warm and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment