Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hotties of the World Series

You can all thank me later for this post. I tweeted several nights ago about 2 hotties that are currently fighting for the World Series title, and I thought I should just blog about these fellas.


Whether you are a Cardinals fan (me!) or a Rangers fan, both teams are bringing some cuteness to the field.

I'll start with my personal favorite:

Matt Holliday


Read here to know more about Matty. You should be able to figure out why I love him so.

More World Series hotties:

David Freese
Skip Schumaker
CJ Wilson
Honorable Mention:

Ian Kinsler
Rangers lead the series 3-2, but the Cardinals are definitely ahead in the looks department :)

1 comment:

  1. Skip kind of looks like David Beckham (especially in that photo).

    I'm not a huge baseball fan, but baseball players are certainly easy on the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete