Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Things I Need (Ok, Want)

I love to shop. Probably too much. I have a closet full of clothes, and yet I am always wanting to buy more. I do a fairly good job of getting rid of things I don't want. I do wish, however, that I could find a resale shop that paid decent. Plato's Closet is one of the ones I have used before and they are cheap and don't offer you much for your stuff. Anyway, here are some things below that I would like at this moment in my life:

Belt: Forever 21
Shirt: Gap
Dress: Forever 21
Braided Sandals: Forever 21
Nude pump: Piperlime
Nude Wedges: Forever 21
Definitely too tall for me, but I still love 'em
Polka Dot Pumps: Forever 21
I don't necessarily need/want these, but aren't they cutie?
 

Slim Pants: Gap
Perfect for work, with some sandals/flats
One Shoulder Ruffle Dress: Target
White Jeans: Gap
I have always had a love affair with white jeans
I am also on the hunt for a new pair of black pumps. My old ones, which really aren't that old, have gotten too big. Like so big that they fall off my feet. They can't be too tall, too pointy, too rounded, too expensive...you get the gist. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment