Friday, December 3, 2010

Thoughts for the Day

Here are the thoughts running through my head:

1. Is it ridiculous to think I could ever have a job where I worked from home?
2. Framing those 6 pictures from Paris is way over due.
3. I need to wrap those Christmas presents so Sophie has less tree skirt area to possibly pee on. (She hasn't so far).
4. Where oh where could my black coat be? It is just missing.
5. Pioneer Woman amazes me. I wish I wasn't scared by recipes that have ingredients I am not familiar with.
6. How long does it really take for nails to dry/harden and be safe for activity?
7. I wish we had a doggy door.
8. I wonder why I get headaches so often. (I know, Laina, go to the eye doctor!)
9. I hope it isn't freezing next Sat for the Jingle Bell run.
10. What should I wear tonight and how should I do my hair?
11. I wish I would have more time to watch TV AND read. Which means more hours in the day would be nice.
12. Christmas is the jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment