Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I just found a tiny piece of chocolate on my palm and instead of using a napkin, I licked it off. At my desk. At work. Tis the Season!

So, this week is going to be nuts. My roomie and I offered to host book club at our house (what were we thinking) and that event happens tonight. We have a small home, so it doesn't take much to clean, but I would give my right arm for a house cleaner right now. And we don't just set out crackers and cheese, we are little chefs. Just the two of us are proving hashbrown casserole, brussel sports gratin, and cranberry pie. A quick cleaning of the house after work and then baking the mentioned foods, and 7 o'clock will be here before you know it!

I thought I was completely finished Christmas shopping. Until my sister-in-law text me and said Lauren and Allison received presents last night from a family friend, the exact presents I purchased 1.5 months ago and have had wrapped under the tree for weeks. Now, normally I would say, sorry I know you already got this and here is a gift receipt. But I can't show up with presents that they have already received. So now it is off to Target or some other crazed store to look for something else. That will probably have to happen tomorrow night. Like everyone else. Kill me.

Thursday, I will be attending my first Tacky Christmas Sweater Party. I am wearing a sweater that I wore in the 6th grade to the Christmas Eve service at church. I am not sure how I wore it then, because it still swallows me. And I am rocking some jingle bell earrings.

At some point, I need to finish wrapping presents and pack and get items at the store to make cookies and casserole.

Last weekend was our 3rd annual Christmas Book Exchange. Dinner at Sonoma and then White Owl for drinks.


Christmas bulb pen that lights up. Spreading cheer throughout the restaurant

I felt so Blake Lively in this outfit. Dress, belt, blazer, tights, heels

Christmas Book Exchange Crew 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment