Thursday, November 11, 2010

I feel like I have been in a whirlwind since I got home, wait, since before I left for Rome. After packing up most of the clothing that I owned and traveling to Rome with 3 kickass gals (Mom, Aunt Sheri, and grandma Deeya), I came home sick and left with little to wear until I did laundry.

I have my last load of laundry washing today and then I will be caught up. I know, it has been plenty of time since I got home, but I am busy.
My bag is unpacked but still in my bedroom floor. I spent last Sunday doing laundry and switching out my summer to winter clothes. That is what a girl has to do when she has limited closet space. I could have made more progress if I hadn't taken an extremely long nap. But I don't regret it.

Kickball finals are tonight. We have a tough game at 6:45 that will determine if we make it to the finals. I am pumped up.
Lunch with the family on Sat in Tulsa and then a couples baby shower on Sat eve followed by watching the OSU Cowboys take on Texas in Austin. Goodness, we need this win!
Sunday, I will head to Muskogee for lunch with the family and church family and spend some time checking my fantasy team, also hoping for a win this week since my roomie beat me last week.

The holidays are approaching verrrry quickly and my weekends are filling up. Christmas parties, book exchanges, birthday celebrations, Thanksgiving. What a wonderful time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment