Friday, April 9, 2010

Low Key Weekend

I am so looking forward to a weekend of no travel and still seeing Kent!

Tonight is a going away party for my good pal Danny. He is moving to San Antonio for work. Full Moon on 15th St is the place for dinner and they have a great patio, doubt we will be out there but I can always hope!

Saturday morning I will be up and at 'em to start cleaning the house. I know I shouldn't look forward to it but I really am. I love scrubbing and seeing things come clean. No, I am not for hire. I have a hard enough time keeping my little house clean. But with 2 dogs and one very hairy visiting dog, it can get pretty nasty.
After the cleaning spree, I might do some retail therapy at Utica Square. Hit up the good ole Gap.
Then Kent will probably be rolling into T-town around that time. We can get some lunch, maybe lounge around on a patio in the sun and then get ready for our buddy Dan's 30th birthday party.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy some of this nice weather we will be having. Pretty soon it will be 100 degrees and miserable!

No comments:

Post a Comment