Tuesday, April 20, 2010

But I Won't Do That...

Fabulous weekend.
We had our first kickball game last Thursday. We won. I think we actually tied, but the home plate ump said we won, so we will take it! The random people that got put on our team are actually pretty cool, and decent too. However, they are Sooner alum. Gag me. I wore an OSU shirt to the fields since we didn't have our team shirts yet. I am such a brat :)
Friday night I came home from work and changed and then hit up Gap and Target. Gap has some great stuff on sale right now (honestly, when don't they have a sale). I got some new shirts and sweaters for next winter/fall for super cheapo. And then I went to Walmart and did my weekly grocery shopping. Thank goodness I got that out of the way since I am never home on the weekends anymore to do that kind of stuff.
I also got my spring/summer clothes out of the garage and steamed everything and hung it up. It was a very productive Friday night!
Saturday my mom and I went shopping & had a great lunch at Los Cabos. I love getting to spend some one-on-one time with her. Makes me so thankful for having the great mother-daughter relationship that we have.
After shopping, I headed to OKC. I swear I could make the drive blind-folded by now. Kent & I went to Target and Lowe's. Used to hate Lowe's but now I can appreciate it a little more. But I still love Target way way more.
Then it was a late dinner at Red Rock. Kent's go-to restaurant when he can't think of any where else to go. Ok by me, seeing as how they have delicious food. Below is a picture of what I ordered:
I ordered meatloaf. Keep in mind, I have never eaten meatloaf in my life. Ever. The thought of meatloaf never sounded good because the only place I had ever seen it served was at school (gag me) and Wednesday nights at church (double gag me). And I am not that big of a fan of ketchup smeared all over my food. Sorry, Kathy!
However, the meatloaf at Red Rock was divine. And the carrots are so tasty too! Kent ordered us a bottle of wine and we also got dessert. What a wonderful date night :)
Sunday, we headed to Republic to watch the Thunder game with Josh, Liz, Jordan, & Chevy. The food there was bomb.com too! Had a pretzel with beer-cheese fondue, and serrano honey mustard. Good. Burger with white cheddar, pickle relish and hickory smoked sauce. Better.
After a long day out and about (we hit up The Sip for some drinks after the game), I headed home around 9:30. Way too late for me to be driving home but I did it. And don't worry, I wasn't drinking all day.

1 comment:

  1. I love your updates... and I love me some Cindy Heathcock. Anytime you blog about her it makes me smile. I love her hugs!

    ReplyDelete