Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shop-a-holic

I love to shop. I always have. My mom loves it too. But here's the thing: we shop smart. I don't spend much on the things I buy, unless it is for an event of some type and I usually end up spending the most on a fancy dress or a pair of shoes (which I almost always get at DSW). I am pretty sure I have never spent more than $65 on a pair of shoes. But I still managed to win the title of "Best Dressed" my senior year of high school.
I have become obsessed with Forever 21 online. If you have ever been to their stores, you know what a mad house they are. You could be in there for days and probably end up getting lost or made fun of by a trendy 14 year old that doesn't know why this 27 year old is in her way.
So, I can look online and return in the store. I am a huge s&h weirdo (i hate paying it) so I try to only do this when I find an item I really like. When you return in the store, you only get store credit.
Here are some items I am currently eyeing:

I am really into girly, flowy, feminine patterns/styles right now. Like this top here. I would pair it with my favorite AG jeans, some sandals and some bangles (LOVE bangles) and if all goes right, it would be the perfect spring/summer outfit!

1 comment:

  1. i have that top dress and I LOVE! The key to NOT paying F21 shipping is to spend $75....you can do it, Heather!

    ReplyDelete