Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello loyal blog followers. I apologize for my disappearance. Life threw me a very unexpected curve ball. And no, I didn't hit it out of the park. I got hit by the pitch and was put on the DL (disabled list). A list that I didn't want to be put on and honestly, thought I was never going to be on again. That's what I get for thinking, huh? I love making analogies about my real life. No seriously though, I won't go into all the details but many of you readers (all what...7 of you?!) may know what happened and let's just say I hope I am on the mend soon.

In the blur of the last 10 days, I can't really remember too much. My roommate Sammi moved to New York. I took a walk to see my new house (hopefully we will be moving into it the first of July) and this past weekend I spent some MUCH needed time at my parents house with my nieces. Those sweet girls can make things so much better.
Yesterday we had a scare with my Deeya (my grandma). Also, won't go into details but your life gets put into a harsh perspective very quickly. And prayer is a very powerful thing, remember that.
This week will be spent getting beach ready for a Memorial Day beach trip and soon I hope to do some spring cleaning of my house/bedroom. Oh and I am in desperate need of some summer clothing for life in general and work. Hope Erin and I can hit some outlet stores on our vacay!
Hopefully I will have some awesome beach pics to post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment