Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Eats

I have never really eaten anyone else's Thanksgiving food (except that one year we had to eat at Cracker Barrel) but I can tell you that my family has the best Thanksgiving food. We have had the same staples for so many years:

Turkey
Dressing
Mashed potatoes
Giblet gravy
Green bean casserole
Sweet potatoes
Cranberry sauce
Cheesecake (made by my mom, the best cheesecake maker ever)
Pecan pie

This year we are adding a few new dishes since we have so many people coming to my parents house. Here are the things I am thinking of bringing:

Jalapeno Creamed Corn
Homemade peanut butter cups
I love pinning all types of fancy drink recipes and then I never make them. I, of course, will be providing all kinds of wine this year. But the most important thing I am bringing is my new husband. His very first Thanksgiving with us. Oh and we get to see our wedding video for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment