Monday, May 14, 2012

Beach, Food, Hotel, Nightlife

These are all of the things I am researching for our honeymoon. Here are the top destinations so far:

  • Belize
  • Hawaii
  • Turks and Caicos
  • Costa Rica
Kyle and I talked about the things we wanted in our honeymoon.

Kyle wants: waves and good food
Heather wants: nice beach, good food, access to activities

Here is my theory. I can spend $500 bucks for a nice little beach getaway to Cancun anytime. I want to go big on my honeymoon. I want to see stuff and experience things. Greece was my #1 choice but their seasons are about like ours and the beaches would be closed in October. So we started to focus more on tropical place.

This Belize resort is calling my name

I have priced trips to each location and Hawaii seems to be the most expensive. And there are several islands so we have to read up on each and choose which one is best for us. 


There are hundreds of places to stay in Hawaii. Narrowing it down to an island is the main concern. 
I like the idea of Costa Rica but there rainy season in exactly when we would be there. 
So the honeymoon search continues....

Now onto food. Make this chicken and you will not be disappointed. 


So good and so easy to make.

2 comments:

  1. I had the same attitude about my honeymoon. I did not want it to be just like any other vacation. Although we only went to Jamaica, we got one of the nicest rooms at the resort, and I would say it was worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Antigua & stayed @ a Sandals. We went big on the room since we were there a whole entire week. It was definitely worth it to do an all inclusive so we never had to worry about a bill or budgeting getting in the way of the fun.

    ReplyDelete