Friday, January 3, 2014

Favorite Pictures of 2013

One of my favorite blog posts to do, my favorite pics from the year. Some months I had a hard time choosing because we did so much fun stuff!


January: My 30th birthday 


Feb: Wedding in Breckendridge
March: OSU bball game for Allison's birthday 

April: Kyle and I in a wedding on our 6th month anniversary

May: Aunt Sheri gets to celebrate Jordyn's birthday



June: A very sad month for us losing our bulldog but happy memories of him


July: Kristin's baby shower

August: Meeting baby Dylan


September: Amanda's bach party in Austin (and five weeks pregnant!)

Oct: Amtrack to NYC!
(this was the hardest month to pick, but Kyle planned this trip and surprised me with the destination and I love this picture of the reveal folder)
November: My father in law laughing at a story my dad is telling. We are so lucky to have such wonderful families! 

December: Our baby announcement!  


We had such a wonderful 2013 celebrating my 30th birthday, our first ski trip together, Easter and Thanksgiving with our parents (together), a work trip to Louisville, our friends wedding in Tulsa and another in Baltimore, a trip to Pittsburgh for the 4th of July, meeting our friend's, Dante and Erin's baby, welcoming Dylan into our family, finding out my cousin Katie is pregnant, finding out I'm pregnant, a trip to Austin and getting to tell my best friends that I'm having a baby, celebrating 1 year of love with Kyle and 5 days in NYC (a trip I will never forget, and getting to tell our families that another baby is on the way.












No comments:

Post a Comment