Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What I Bought


I could spend hundreds of $ on clothes, shoes and accessories each month. But I learned a long time ago, thanks to my mom, to shop smart and not spend a lot of money on material things. My mom always laughs at me when I say " I got a new ____." Several of my friends are always in awe of the deals I find online, which is quite often. I have noticed that I am branching out with my style over the past few years. I am willing to take a few more risks (nothing too crazy). Here are the items that I purchased last week:

Dillard's- $11.90, Original $34
This is a very interesting shirt. I love the color and the  cape-like sleeves. 

Dillard's- $48.30, Original $138
I have wanted a one shoulder dress for some time now and I just haven't purchased one yet.

Target: $22.99
I got this shirt in an XS and the colors are so pretty. 

Dillard's: $62, Original $175
There are so many things I love about this dress. The 3/4 length sleeves, the v-back, the stripey sequin pattern.
I wore this to a wedding this weekend and got so many compliments. 

Marshall's: $19.99
Maxi dresses can sometimes swallow you and make you look bigger than you actually are.
This dress has a great fit and the stripes are slimming. 

Marshall's: $19.99
I love the classic look of this crochet top.
An adorable top to pair with shorts this summer.
Kohls: $16.20, Original $54
I picked this beauty up online for super cheap! I usually don't like to pay shipping but I bit the bullet this time
and I am glad I did. This skirt is adorable and fits great! I bought a size 2, for reference. 
If you watch The Bachelor, you saw Leslie wear a skirt similar to this on her date with Sean in one of those tropical locations. There is a blog called Possessionista that helps you locate clothes worn on TV shows and Leslie's skirt was so popular that is was sold out. I did my own search and found this gem. The only sizes left are 8,10,12

No comments:

Post a Comment