Thursday, June 24, 2010

I like turtles

Welcome to Thursday my friends! Thursday, the day before Friday. Love it. Thursdays were the best in college because of several reasons:

1. I usually only had 2 classes
2. It was almost Friday
3. It meant getting fancied up and heading to Joe's for some free beer and dancing

Now Thursdays are a little different in my life. No easy day of 2 classes, for sure. But usually Thursday always brings something to look forward to. Tonight for instance is kickball semifinals and finals. You know how I feel about and if you don't, please read  here or here.
And usually we try to hit up Joe Momma's for trivia and pizza. We won trivia one time but I am sure it had to do with Ozzie's cheating ways. And the trivia guy is cute and funny. After kickball, most kickballers go to Dirty's. Dirty's is a bar downtown where you can go in your cleats and sweaty kickball shirt and still look ok.
Since I am faced daily with the task of getting out of bed, looking presentable and playing admin ace to JD Young, I usually forgo the Dirty's experience. Lame or responsible? I need an answer cause I feel a little of both!
On a completely unrelated side note, Little Caeser's has opened a new location in Tulsa & I forgot how much I loved that pizza. And last night I was introduced to Crazy Crust. Stick a fork in me, I'm done!
And on a really unrelated side note, please go watch this video. It is random and awkward and hilarious. It's very short so do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment