Monday, June 30, 2014

Newborn

11 days after I had Sam, we had our first "photo shoot". I love to say that, like we are models or celebrities.

I used Allison Lee Photography for his pictures. I used to work work Alli and she is a mom of twin girls, and I had no idea how handy that would come in when doing a newborn session. She had such a great touch! Sam was perfect, other than pooping on her blanket.

If you are in the market for any type of pictures, Allison is fantastic and provides a service well worth your money!


























These photos are now one of my most prized possessions. I know I will look back at these many years from now and wonder how my baby grew up so quickly. But for now, he is still a teeny babe that likes to cuddle with his momma. And I am enjoying every single second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment