Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Things I Want

First off, I tried to change my blog template to this really cute one with polka dots, and I completely jacked everything up. Then I tried to change it back, and all of my blogs on the right side were deleted. So I tried another template and it worked. I know the "love birds" with True Love written above them is kinda cheesy. But I don't care.

Since I moved in with Kyle I haven't paid rent. And I am not gonna lie, it has been magical. Magical in the sense that I went a little buck wild online shopping. I haven't purchased anything expensive but still we are getting packages a few times a week. I tried to blame it on wedding stuff but that didn't always work. And I realized I have more clothes than I could possibly ever wear, so I stopped shopping for a bit. But my eyes are beginning to wander again and I have a few things calling my name:

Lulu's: $23
Topshop Satchel: $68
Target Cords: $22.99
These are just a few of the items I would love to have in my closet. But I need to do some closet cleaning first. Sophie peed in the closet the other night and now it stinks. And I cannot for the life of me get the stink out. Does anyone have any suggestions? If I can't manage to rid the stink, Kyle might let her run away. But she is really loyal and probably wouldn't even be successful at running away.

1 comment:

  1. Get Nature's Miracle (Petco or Petsmart). Maybe even Walmart?

    ReplyDelete