Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 2: 9 Things That Most People Don't Know About Me

Here goes:

1. I like to brush my teeth in the shower in the mornings
2. If the volume of something is numbered, I like for it to be on an even # or an interval (15, 25, 35, etc). An odd # that is not an interval bothers me.
3. I dislike overhead lighting. A lot.
4. Kenny G's Christmas album is one of my all time favorites.
5. I have no artistic ability whatsoever. I cannot draw to save my life.
6. I like my tomatoes diced, not sliced.
7. Sometimes I feel inadequate in the world today because I do not have a master's degree.
8. Every now and then, on my lunch break, I consider drinking a beer at home. Don't worry, I never do it.
9. I am convinced I will have only boys when I have babies. I don't know why, but it is what I envision.

No comments:

Post a Comment