Thursday, August 5, 2010

Celebrity Dreams Part 2

Now, the long awaited answers from the guys. I was anxious to see if I had any "samesies" answers from the guys, compared to the girls answers.

And ladies and gentlemen, we did! One fella answered that Marisa Miller was his dream girl (who I chose to be, btw) and then on a creepy note, I asked my cousin Katie who she wanted to be and unknowingly, her brother chose that exact girl as his dream girl. They did grow up in Arknsas, I'm just sayin!

Jeremy: Kourtney Kardashian
 James: Kate Bosworth

Zach: Alessandra Ambrosio
Neil: Lacey Chabert
Kyle: Brooklyn Decker
Ozzie: Marisa Miller

So, there ya have it. My makeshift, spur of the moment, completely ridiculous poll. Hope everyone enjoyed seeing our fantasies, now let me know your dream girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment