Friday, March 19, 2010

Boom Boom Pow

The weather is beautiful today! Too bad I am stuck at work in an office and can't enjoy. But I will be available all day tomorrow to enjoy it, oh wait....it is gonna be freakin snowing and raining tomorrow!
Having dinner tonight with my parents and some of our best friends of the family. The Farmer's have been our friends for 20 years. I met their daughter Emily when I was 7 and we started attending Boulevard Christian Church. Emily and I spent many hours playing, talking on the phone (well I talked, Emily mumbled) and going on church trips together. She is one of my best friends and the longest friendship I have had! Cheers to 20 years of friendship with you, Emily!
We are eating at Hideaway, which is perfect since OSU is playing hoops tonight and they will have it on the TV.
I woke up this morning at 7:23. My alarm was set for 6:00 am. But I forgot to push set, so I way way overslept. Brushed my teeth, threw on some makeup, tried to straighten my slept on bangs and headed out the door. And I somehow remembered to wear orange to support my Cowboys!

Hitting up the Black Eyed Peas tomorrow night with Sammi, Elaina, Karla, Abbey, & Amanda. So so so excited! I haven't spent much time in Tulsa lately and I am really looking forward to a night out with some of the girlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment