Friday, October 16, 2009

Branded for Life

Ahhh… OSU homecoming. What a great event! I look forward to this every year. Tonight is Walkaround with friends and then some time out on the Stillwater strip. And tomorrow is tailgating all day and waiting for the late, late game to start. The weather is supposed to be nice and I think the sun might even decide to shine (gasp).

Friday’s at work are designated donut day thanks to the management meeting. Well this morning I got a special treat from the manager in charge of donuts this week.

In other news, my sweet niece Allison has swine flu. Stupid pigs! She is doing fine and they caught it early so she was put on Tamaflu and sent home. My brother said you couldn’t even tell she was sick the way she was dancing around the living room.
Kickball for the fall season has started up and we are dominating! We played last night and I must say… we are really good.

Also, I am headed to the U2 concert on Sunday night at 7 in (gag me) Norman. I hope I can stomach that disgusting town for a couple of hours! The Black Eyed Peas are opening and I must say, I am more excited about seeing them.

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment